Nernst R series non-heated high temperature oxygen probe
The Nernst R series non-heated high temperature oxygen probe is used to directly measure the oxygen content in various sintering furnaces, mesh bag furnaces, powder metallurgy sintering furnaces, and petrochemical industries. The applicable flue gas temperature is in the range of 700°C~1400°C. The outer protective material is aluminum oxide (corundum).
The probe can be directly connected to Nernst’s oxygen analyzer. It can also be equipped with oxygen analyzers and oxygen sensors produced by other companies. The oxygen probe can measure oxygen in a wide range, from 10-30 to 100% oxygen content.
Specifications and technical parameters
• Model: R series non-heated high temperature oxygen probe
• Shell material: Aluminum oxide (corundum)
• Application flue gas temperature: 700°C~1400°C
• Temperature control: Furnace temperature
• Thermocouple: Type R
• Installation and connection: The probe is equipped with 3 / 4 ″ thread. The user can process the matching flange of the furnace wall according to the attached drawing in the instruction manual.
• Reference gas: The gas pump in the analyzer supplies about 50 ml/min. Use the gas for the instrument and supply the gas through the pressure reducing valve and float flow meter provided by the user. The manufacturer provides the PVC connecting pipe from the float flowmeter to the sensor and the connector at the sensor end with the transmitter.
• Gas connection pipe: PVC pipe with an outer diameter of 1/4″ (6.4mm) and an inner diameter of 4 (mm).
• Check gas connection: The sensor has an air inlet that can pass check gas. When it is not checked, it is closed by a bulkhead. When calibrating the air, the flow rate is controlled at about 1000 ml per minute. The manufacturer provides 1/8″NPT threaded pipe joints that can be connected to PVC pipes.
• Zirconium battery life: 4-6 years of continuous operation. It depends on the flue gas composition and temperature.
• Response time: less than 4 seconds
• Filter: Without filter
• Probe protection tube outer diameter: ￠20 (mm)
• Probe junction box temperature: <130°C
• Probe electrical connection: direct plug socket type or aviation plug socket.
• Weight: 0.45Kg plus 0.35Kg/100mm length.
• Calibration: After the initial installation of the system is stable, it needs to be checked once.
|Standard model||Explosion-proof model||Length|