Nernst HWV water vapour oxygen probe
The Nernst HMW water vapour oxygen probe is used in special steam ovens for food processing, paper industry, textile industry, construction industry, food processing industry and all kinds of industrial production where materials or products need to be dried.
The probe measures and controls water vapor or humidity in real time. After use, it can save a lot of energy and improve the quality of the product.
The Nernst HMW water vapour oxygen probe has the characteristics of high moisture resistance, high precision, easy maintenance, and long life. It is currently an effective way to measure water vapor or humidity in high temperature (temperature higher than 150 °C) environment.
Specifications and technical parameters
• Model: HMW water vapour oxygen probe
• Shell material: 316L stainless steel
• Application flue gas temperature: below 900°C
• Temperature control: The probe has its own heater to keep the temperature of the zirconium head constant.
• Thermocouple: Type K
• Heating time: about 15 to 30 minutes to reach the rated temperature of 700°C. (Related to flue gas temperature)
• Installation and connection: The probe comes with 1.5″BSP or NPT thread. The user can process the matching flange of the furnace wall according to the attached drawing in the instruction manual.
• Reference gas: The gas pump in the analyzer supplies about 50 ml/min. Use the gas for the instrument and supply the gas through the pressure reducing valve and float flow meter provided by the user. The manufacturer provides the PVC connecting pipe from the float flowmeter to the sensor and the connector at the sensor end with the transmitter.
• Gas connection pipe: PVC pipe with an outer diameter of 1/4″ (6.4mm) and an inner diameter of 4 (mm).
• Check gas connection: The sensor has an air inlet that can pass check gas. When it is not checked, it is closed by a bulkhead. When calibrating the air, the flow rate is controlled at about 1000 ml per minute. The manufacturer provides 1/8″NPT threaded pipe joints that can be connected to PVC pipes.
• Zirconium battery life: 4-6 years of continuous operation. It depends on the flue gas composition and temperature. Intermittent operation will affect the service life, and the heater should be kept running continuously.
• Response time: less than 4 seconds
• Filter: Stainless steel movable type. Filter outer diameter ￠42 (mm)
• Probe protection tube outer diameter: ￠32 (mm)
• Probe junction box temperature: <130°C
• Probe electrical connection: direct plug socket type or aviation plug socket.
• Weight: 0.6Kg plus 0.33Kg/100mm length.
• Calibration: After the initial installation of the system is stable, it needs to be checked once.