Nernst CR series corrosion resistance oxygen probe for waste incineration
The Nernst CR series corrosion resistance oxygen probe for waste incinerationis used to directly measure the oxygen content in the flue gas of the waste incinerator,applicable flue gas temperature is in the range of 0°C~900°C, and the outer protection tube material is aluminum oxide (corundum).
Because the flue gas of waste incinerator contains strong corrosive fluorinated acidic components, which is extremely corrosive to metal materials, the service life of general oxygen probes is extremely short.Nernst CR series oxygen probe for waste incinerationadopts the latest technology,in the high dust, high corrosive atmosphere, high humidity environment, it can be directly inserted into the required measurement work area.The measurement accuracy can be up to 10-30 power,
the probe has a fast response speed, the response time is less than 100 milliseconds, the corrosion resistance is strong, and the abrasion resistance is extremely strong.
Specifications and technical parameters
• Model: CR series oxygen probe for waste incineration
• Shell material: Aluminum oxide (corundum)
• Application flue gas temperature: below 900°C
• Temperature control: The probe has its own heater to keep the temperature of the zirconium head constant.
• Thermocouple: Type K
• Heating time: about 15 to 30 minutes to reach the rated temperature of 700°C. (Related to flue gas temperature)
• Installation and connection: The probe comes with 1.5″BSP or NPT thread. The user can process the matching flange of the furnace wall according to the attached drawing in the instruction manual.
• Reference gas: The gas pump in the analyzer supplies about 50 ml/min. Use the gas for the instrument and supply the gas through the pressure reducing valve and float flow meter provided by the user. The manufacturer provides the PVC connecting pipe from the float flowmeter to the sensor and the connector at the sensor end with the transmitter.
• Gas connection pipe: PVC pipe with an outer diameter of 1/4″ (6.4mm) and an inner diameter of 4 (mm).
• Check gas connection: The sensor has an air inlet that can pass check gas. When it is not checked, it is closed by a bulkhead. When calibrating the air, the flow rate is controlled at about 1000 ml per minute. The manufacturer provides 1/8″NPT threaded pipe joints that can be connected to PVC pipes.
• Zirconium battery life: 4-6 years of continuous operation. It depends on the flue gas composition and temperature. Intermittent operation will affect the service life, and the heater should be kept running continuously.
• Response time: less than 4 seconds
• Filter: Stainless steel movable type. Filter outer diameter ￠42 (mm)
• Probe protection tube outer diameter: ￠42 (mm)
• Probe junction box temperature: <130°C
• Probe electrical connection: direct plug socket type or aviation plug socket.
• Weight: 1.5Kg plus 0.65Kg/100mm length.
• Calibration: After the initial installation of the system is stable, it needs to be checked once.